|Main » Articles » Soccer camp » Soccer camp in Spain|
Language + Soccer Camp in Barcelona, Spain
08:30 - 09:30 Wake up and breakfast
10:00 - 13:00 Soccer
03:00 - 17:30 Classes Spanish / English
18:00 - 20:00 + Sports + Recreation Pool
20:00 - 21:30 Dinner + Shower
21:30 - 23:00 Evening program23:00 - (23:30 on weekends) End Evening programs: a talent show, games, bowling, etc
Number of students in the group: 8 (maximum 10)
Three levels: Initial, continuing, advanced Lessons Spanish / English:
• 10 hours a week. From Monday to Friday (2 lessons a day for 50 minutes)
• Qualified teachers are native English or Spanish
• Setup test at the beginning of the course
• Groups by age and level of proficiency
• Admitted students with zero
• Are all textbooks
• issue a certificate of course completion
• During the program is used to communicate Spanish. All teachers necessarily speak English (some - in French)
from: 10 - 16 age
PROGRAM playing football
3:00 workouts every day with professional coaches in football. The same players will play games every day, where players will be able to use its experience gained during training. Football players are divided by age and level of football in the first day of arrival. In training, the players will be working on endurance, technique, tactics, and much more!
ENTERTAINMENT outside the classroom
Off campus (walking)
• Visit the city of Barcelona
• Visit to FC Barcelona.
• Walking along the waterfront of Barcelona with wonderful beaches. Where players can rent bikes or just relax on the beach.
• Visit the Spanish town
• water park Port Aventura
The residence for students.
Rooms: 2 - 3 people
Director of the Academy and coach living with children in school for 24 hours.
2 weeks - 1800 Euro
3 weeks - 2750 Euro
4 weeks - 3600 Euro
+ 75 euro deposit for property damage (the deposit is returned on departure day)
The price includes:
- 3 hours of football every day
- 10 hours a week. From Monday to Friday (2 lessons a day for 50 minutes)
- Provision of equipment and training material (the player only has to bring sneakers)
- Full board, lunch on trips
- Room cleaning
The price does not include:
air (the approximate cost of 450 Euros)
washing clothes (5 euros)
transfer (70 Euro / one way from 9.00 to 18.00. Other times surcharge EUR 30)
additional day -70 Euro / night
Clothes:Dont forget that we are involved in sport campus, so the clothes should be comfortable. All clothing must signed with full username:
Contact with family
Family members and participants can communicate with mobile phones in their spare time, without detriment to the program. On important issues can be contacted through the main office and leave a message for the player.
In order not to interfere with the normal functioning of FRMSE2010 strictly prohibited visits parents or relatives.The participants, who for some reason of force majeure, the wish to leave the campus will need to obtain permission from parents or guardians.
Request a registration form and fill it out and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org Soon after, you will receive an email with confirmation of placement in the selected camp. Our agency will then prepare an invoice for you. To book a space in the camp,you must make a prepayment. NOTICE: The prepayment amount is specified in the application form and depends on the program; some camps require 100% of the payment upfront. If you are unsure if you need a visa, Contact a representative for more information.
| Tags: |
|Total comments: 0|
Total online: 1