|Main » Articles » Soccer camp » Soccer Camp in UK|
Bobby Charlton Soccer Academy
Monday to Friday
8:00 Wake-up and breakfast
9:15 Morning meeting
9:30 Soccer or English Language Classes
13:30 Soccer or Language
16:30 Evening Meeting
18:30 Evening Activities
21: 00 Free time
22:00 Lights out
Professional coaches. Bobby Charlton coached David Beckham during his junior career.
ENTERTAINMENT outside the classroom
- Internet access
- two trips (one per day, one half day)
- Cineworld Cinema
The Manchester Didsbury Travelodge Hotel (adjacent to Parrswood Campus). Players will live in double or triple rooms, each of which has its own en-suite bathroom, television, and air conditioning. 24 hour adult supervision.
The price includes:
- training (4 hours per day) with professional coaches academy + match-play with local teams
- ensuite accomodation with bathroom
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and water during the training)
- room cleaning
- 24 hour security
- Gifts: photos, diploma
- Language classes with qualified teachers from Manchester University
- Use of Soccer Theme Park
- Services of UEFA/FA qualified staff
- Skills testing
- Fitness Testing
- One full day excursion per week
- Public Liability Insurance
- Transfer to Manchester airport
- Staff presence with mobile phone contact 24 hours a day
- Half day excursion to a local Premier League Ground
- Full CCTV surveillance and security staff 24 hours a day
The price does not include:
- flights to Manchester
- airport transportation (80 pounds)
- registration fee
- foreign languages £ 160 / week
Clothing:Don't forget that players will be at a sport academy, so the clothes should be comfortable. All clothing articles, including shoes, must be clearly marked with the players' full name.
Contact with family
Family members and participants can communicate by mobile phone in their spare time. Parents/relatives can also relay important messages through the main office and leave a message for the player.
In order not to interfere with the normal functioning of FRMSE2010, parent/relative visits are strictly prohibited.
If the participants for some reason wish to leave the campus, they will need to obtain permission from parents or guardians.
Request a registration form and fill it out and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org Soon after, you will receive an email with confirmation of placement in the selected camp. Our agency will then prepare an invoice for you. To book a space in the camp,you must make a prepayment. NOTICE: The prepayment amount is specified in the application form and depends on the program; some camps require 100% of the payment upfront. If you are unsure if you need a visa, contact a representative for more information.
| Tags: |
|Total comments: 0|
Total online: 1